Experience NL is a boutique, experiential (experience-based) travel agency located in beautiful, historic Renews, Newfoundland and Labrador (NL).
We are responsive to the modern, self-guided traveler with diverse interests because we live by the principle “we’re all unique, we all enjoy different things and our travels should reflect this”.
We only design compelling NL holiday packages, itineraries that go beyond routine so you connect deeply with NL’s heart and soul and truly experience what life is really like here.
Experience NL is transforming how visitors experience our province by putting travel back in the hands of the traveler. Hence, you come away with the vacation of a lifetime and not just pretty pictures.
planning for you
Experience NL goes the extra mile to meet your unique travel expectations, interests, and values.
From here, we work hard to provide you with authentic and engaging experiences like Geology, Ecology, Foodie, History, Retreats, Arts, Holistic, and so much more.
Each itinerary is personally crafted, fully customized and comes in both manual (paper) and electronic (PDF) format; including links (GPS coordinates, websites, social media) to all your travel resources and points of interest.
Above all, we employ a Client Co-Design approach to the travel planning process, so you take part in customizing your very own package.
In order to gain an intimate understanding of your travel wants (and needs), we administer a brief assessment that takes no more than 15-20 minutes of your time. Here we collect your lifestyle metrics (values and interests), to develop your very own ‘holiday snapshot’.
Although not required, it is highly recommended you complete your assessment no less than 6 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DATE to maximize our planning capabilities.
What is Experiential Travel?
- connects you to the heart of a destination. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the food, its people, their way of life and culture.
- utilizes all five of your senses and resonates with you on a deep emotional, spiritual and intellectual level.
- is about blending in and really feeling a place. Staying at locally owned accommodations, eating authentic cuisine, having local, knowledgeable guides and attending community events and festivals.
What It Means For You?
In essence, it Means…
- ‘beaten’ and ‘off the beaten’ paths for authentic cultural and natural connections.
- enriching and fulfilling experiences for personal meaning and discovery.
- connecting you with interesting Newfoundlanders and Labradorians doing interesting things.